Our team of talented and experienced medical professionals combine advances in medical researches and our expertise to give you your dream face and body. We strive to provide a variety of services and a enriching experience that will boost your self-confidence and leave you feeling your best.
Our experienced team set the highest standards in medical enhancements and aim to exceed our patient’s expectations. We will conduct a thorough consultation and explain your options and suggestions to make sure that you are comfortable with your enhancement plan.
We believe that everyone is naturally beautiful and unique in their own way and we also understand that most people have insecurities that can hold them back in their life. Our purpose is to enhance your natural beauty and to give you the confidence that you need and deserve. You can trust that our team will never try to up-sell you or try to pressure you into buying things you don't need.
Our experts provide an array of injection services such as Botulinum Toxins and Dermal Fillers that all reduce the appearance of wrinkles and give your face a smoother, younger, and healthier appearance.
We offer a range of services that can clear your skin and body of dead tissues for a rejuvenated, healthy look and feel. From tattoo removal and laser hair removal, to cool sculpting and Localized Fat Elimination, among others. Our expert physicians will help you achieve your cosmetic and beauty goals.
The key to looking radiant and youthful is by feeling healthy, not only from the outside but also from the inside. Maintaining your natural youth by taking natural hormones that make you feel younger again, and pain free is our goal.
- Botulinum toxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Jeuveau)
- Dermal Fillers (Juvederm, Restylane)
Injectable Poly-L-Lactic Acid (Sculptra)
- Mesotherapy (injections of vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plant extracts used to restore, tighten and rejuvenate your skin, as well as remove fat from face)
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for face (a combination of plasma and platelets from the patient own blood with other rejuvenation techniques that stimulate the Collagen and helps smooth and recover skin tone)
- Anti-aging therapies
- Acne treatments
- Hair loss treatments
- Laser Hair Removal and Laser Tattoo Removal
- Dermatological Procedures
- Localized Fat Elimination and Cellulite reduction (AQUALYX and ALIDYA)
- Mesotherapy (Injections of vitamins, hormones and enzymes used to remove fat in areas like the stomach, buttocks, thighs, hips, legs, and arms)
- Cryofit Fat Freezing Body Sculpture Fat Removal (CoolSculpting) (A nonsurgical body contouring procedure that freeze fat cells under the skin, which will gradually be broken down and removed from the body by the liver)
- Sclerotherapy with injections and laser (a medical procedure used to eliminate varicose veins and spider veins through a solution injection. Also, treatment with Laser technology utilizes energy that when activated is absorbed by the blood vessel, which causes the vein to close down through heat)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HcG) and Human Growth Hormone (HgH) injections, (HCG is a protein-based hormone produced during pregnancy that helps maintain the production of important hormones. HGH, on the other hand, is a hormone produced when we are young that helps increasing lean body mass and speed recovery from muscle fatigue or injury)
- Testosterone Hormone (the key sex hormone that regulates fertility, increase lean muscle mass, accelerate fat metabolism, improve sexual performance, boost the libido, decrease dementia and cardiovascular rhythm, and improve red blood cell production)
- Sermorelin (GHRH Growth Hormone-releasing Hormone) Therapies (used as a diagnostic agent to assess growth hormone (GH) secretion for the purpose of diagnosing growth hormone deficiency)
- Central Nervous Appetite Suppressants (Mechanisms controlling appetite are a potential target for weight loss. They are phentermine, diethylpropion, benzphetamine, and phendimetrazine )
- Thyroid Optimization (Many problems such as fatigue, depression, constipation and difficulty losing weight can be caused by low thyroid; however, many people don't know or don't have the right treatment)
- Glucose Metabolism Improvement
- Nutritional Counseling (Our specialized physicians work with the patient to asses his or her usual dietary habits and identify areas where changes are needed. They provide educational materials, support and follow ups to help achieve and maintain the dietary changes)
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections (A platelet rich plasma therapy with proved lasting results seen within few weeks. It relieves pain by promoting long lasting healing of musculoskeletal conditions, specially in the areas of the knee, shoulder, hip and spine, pelvic pain, back and neck injuries, tennis elbow ankle sprains, tendinitis and ligament sprains, among others)
- Hyaluronic Acid Injections (Used to treat knee pain caused by osteoarthritis (OA) in patients who have already been treated with pain relievers (e.g., acetaminophen) and other treatments that did not work well. Hyaluronic acid is similar to a substance that occurs naturally in the joints)
- Autologous Fat Grafting (AFG is an elective procedure in which fat is harvested via liposuction, usually from the abdomen or thighs, and then injected into the joints to improve functionality)
- ShockWave Therapies for Erectile Dysfunction (a Neovascularization process that help to form new blood vessels, critical to man's erection and stimulation, and firmness of the sexual member)
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections (Increases blood flow thereby increasing sensitivity and enjoyment)
- PDE5 Inhibitors (Increases blood flow. Sildenafil (Viagra), Tadalafil (Cialis), Vardenafil (Levitra) are used to treat erectile dysfunction in men)
- Flibanserin (Addyi) "Female Viagra" (a non-hormonal medication for hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) in women that help boost the libido)
- Hormones (Others depending on the Medical Condition or Hormonal Change)
- Intravenous (IV) Nutrition Therapies (Nutrients like vitamins, minerals, and amino acids infused directly into the bloodstream to correct intracellular nutrient deficiencies that could not be targeted by the oral intake due to the digestive process)
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacements (Hormone Pellet Insertion) (Man-made hormones, similar to the ones produced by the human body like progesterone, estrogen and testosterone, are used to replicate the hormones men and women lose as they age. Some symptoms of hormones imbalance are: hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, low libido, pain during sex, loss of energy, fatigue, loss of muscle mass, mood changes, memory loss, among others. The pellets are placed subcutaneously in the body and release a continuous stream of bioidentical hormones. Then the pellets dissolve and are absorbed into your body)
- Holistic Treatment of Acute and Chronic Medical Conditions
Pure Encapsulations® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically tested by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results. Pure Encapsulations products are free from magnesium stearate, GMO, gluten, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, coatings, and other unnecessary excipients. Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, gluten.org.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Please contact us directly with any questions, comments, or scheduling inquiries you may have. Office visits by Appointments ONLY.
9:00 am – 7:00 pm
9:00 am – 7:00 pm
9:00 am – 7:00 pm